Community Engagement at Plastics Plus
Not only does Plastics Plus benefit our customers, but we also benefit our community and the communities of each of our customers. We want to develop world-class digital printing and packaging solutions, but we want to do it in the right way, safely and sustainably.
Sustainability is the capacity to endure, and this philosophy drives everything that we do at Plastics Plus. We want to provide our community with sustainable digital printing and packaging processes that are efficient for our customers and for the environment. With our advanced technology, including our HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press, we are able to make shorter runs economically and efficiently, with minimal waste and expense.
• Digital on-demand printing technology enables converters to improve environment scorecards by cutting waste from the supply chain.
• No plates or cylinders – eliminate waste between jobs.
• Saves more than 12 tons of print film waste per year.
• Saves more than 100,000 square feet of Flexo plates per year.
• Saves more than 25,000 gravure cylinders per year.
• Provides eco-friendly packaging solutions by printing on biodegradable film.
Health and Safety for Customers
Another important aspect of our engagement with the community is making sure that our products are safe for our customers. All of our packaging solutions are SQF certified, delivering a high level of food safety standards. These certifications ensure that our products are held to standards of the highest quality and are safe for our customers and yours.
Plastics Plus is dedicated to continued investment in our customers and our community, so every day we are seeking to build partnerships. From the first phone call to the final delivery, we provide each client with the best digital printing technology because we believe in the value of beginnings and the potential that every beginning represents. We believe in long-lasting partnerships that help your company grow.